The "New Series" was introduced in 1938 in silver boxes to replace the original Lott's Bricks. The windows and doors were painted blue & red and the brickwork was orange. Boxes 1 to 4 and conversion boxes 1A to 3A were available. In 1947 some of the smaller stone windows were replaced by blue painted plastic windows. In 1952, the series was repackaged in smaller boxes as Lott's Bricks. This range was sold until the mid 1960s.
© Andy Harris